Solar-Lunar Return with Pearl Finn
My first astrology teacher Pearl Finn joins me to celebrate Guru Purnima, to talk about her own background and experiences in astrology, and to discuss a little about the solar-lunar return chart.
- What the solar-lunar return chart is used for
- How it can be used alongside the birth chart and what are some focal points
- How to work with the planets and symbols throughout the year
Read more about Pearl Finn
2020 eclipses with ronnie dreyer
Astrologer Ronnie Dreyer joins me to talk about the eclipses of 2020, from mundane events around the world to more personal experiences during this pivotal year.
- Observing the eclipses, in the skies and in a horoscope
- The significance of the having the eclipses near the Solstices
- The metonic cycles and timing events
Read more about Ronnie Dreyer
Kala Sarpa yoga with Alan Annand
Vedic astrologer Alan Annand joins me to talk about Kala Sarpa Yoga, a yoga or combination which occurs when planets gather on one side of the Moon's nodes, Rahu and Ketu.
- The Moon's nodes, Rahu and Ketu, their calculation, myth and meaning
- The nodes' role in Kala Sarpa Yoga, its shadow nature and impact on a chart or period of time
- Varying degrees and conditions of Kala Sarpa Yoga and how they impact other transits
Read more about Alan Annand
Palmistry & Vedic Astrology with John Fyfe
Palmist and Vedic astrologer John Fyfe joins me to talk about lines in the hand, and how this is expressed in the Vedic birth chart.
- Major and secondary lines in the hand
- The fingers and and their correspondence to the planets
- How to judge planetary predominance and strength in the hand
Read more about John Fyfe
Saturn in Capricorn with Barry rosen
Vedic astrologer Barry Rosen joins me to talk about Saturn's transit through sidereal Capricorn.
- Saturn's transit in a different lunar mansion each year, from 2020 to 2023.
- It's transit to the Moon and how to deal with anxiety and depression.
- It's impact on world events, including business concerns, the impact on China and world economy.
2020 Jupiter-Saturn Conjunction with Marianne Jacuzzi
Vedic astrologer and yoga teacher Marianne Jacuzzi joins me to talk about the upcoming Jupiter-Saturn conjunction and the implications, both practically and spiritually, in 2020 and beyond.
- Yoga & Jyotish, Vedic astrology: Beyond transcending life; validating our journey through space and time.
- The Jupiter-Saturn conjunction of 2020: It's practical and spiritual implications.
- The current earth cycle: Where to from here?
Read more about Marianne Jacuzzi
To listen to other episodes of Timeline Astrology Podcast click on the link: